[Users] ISO_DOMAIN won't attach

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Mon Nov 4 17:06:08 UTC 2013

I have a fresh, default oVirt 3.3 setup, with F19 on the engine and the
node (after applying the shmmax workaround discussed in separate
thread). I followed the Quick Start Guide.

I've added the node, and a storage domain on the node, so the Datacenter
is now initialized.

However, my ISO_DOMAIN remains unattached. If I select it, select its
Data Center tab, and click on Attach, it times out.

The following messages are are seen in engine.log when the operation is
attempted:
http://pastebin.com/WguQJFRu

I can loopback mount the ISO_DOMAIN directory manually, so I'm not sure
why anything is timing out?

-Bob

P.S. I also note that I have to do a "Shift-Refresh" on the Storage page
before ISO_DOMAIN shows up. This is consistently reproducible. Firefox 25.