[Users] Error logged during Admin Portal login

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Fri Nov 8 14:29:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm running 3.3 on F19. Every time I login from the admin portal, I get
a bunch of errors logged:

> 2013-11-08 09:14:48,151 ERROR
> [org.ovirt.engine.core.dal.dbbroker.generic.DBConfigUtils]
> (ajp--127.0.0.1-8702-1) Failed to decrypt value for property
> LocalAdminPassword will be used encrypted value:
> javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Data must start with zero

Full error is here:
http://pastebin.com/GpASyTCL

Anybody know what's happening here, and what the effect is?
I must say I'm not noticing any overt problems - the portal functions
pretty much as I'd expect. But these errors are disturbing.

-Bob