[Users] ovirt host on amazon

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Wed Nov 13 09:43:28 UTC 2013

Hi Uche,

Thanks for the tip, looks a lot like proxmox and I can use it for some tasks probably.

I read through the information and the reason OpenNode can run on Amazon is because they use the OpenVZ support. Amazon has enabled OpenVZ a couple of months ago.

As oVirt doesn't support OpenVZ and isn't planning to as far as I know (KVM is a way better hypervisor), there can be no oVirt on Amazon.

Hope this explains.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego
Netbulae B.V.