[Users] Change data domain

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:11:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm changing the master domain to a new added one. I've placed the old
in maintenance and ovirt made the change of master to the new one. The
thing is that now that I have both active, I get this error:

Sync Error on Master Domain between Host Dell2 and oVirt Engine. Domain:
IBM3300 is marked as Master in oVirt Engine database but not on the
Storage side. Please consult with Support on how to fix this issue.

How can I fix this?

Another thing, is there a way of having two iscsi data domains mirrored?
To have a sort of high availability in the data domains.
Regards,