[Users] oVirt 3.4 planning

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 13:46:57 EDT 2013

To try and improve 3.4 planning over the wiki approach in 3.3, I've
placed the items i collected on users list last time into a google doc[1]

now, the main thing each item needs is a requirements owner, devel owner
and a testing owner (well, devel owner is really needed to make it
happen, but all are important).

then we need an oVirt BZ for each, and for some a feature page.

I also added columns indicating if the item will require an API design
review and a GUI design review.

this list is just the start of course for items from it to get
ownership. i expect more items will be added as well, as long as they
have owners, etc.

the doc is public read-only, please request read-write access to be able
to edit it.

feel free to ask questions, etc.

Thanks,
    Itamar