[Users] ovirt 3.3 webui snapshot pane

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 10:14:30 EDT 2013

Thanks, Markus. Within the snapshot sub-tab, once you select a snapshot on
the left-hand side, details with regards to that snapshot are displayed in
the tab-panel within the right-hand side. These are not the same details
that are displayed in the VM's details sub-tab panel; the snapshot details
values may be identical to the VM's details values in case the user chose
to not change the VM's meta-data across snapshots, however, of course, this
is not necessarily the case.

the snapshot details tab-panel don't look exactly like the VM's details
tab-panel since corresponding details are not identical: I assume that
some information is irrelevant for the snapshot (e.g. "Template:", which
is relevant only for the VM), other information is simply not persisted
as part of the snapshot information, and another information might be
persisted, but simply not displayed;
[I assume that people that are more familiar with the snapshots feature
can help with exact details here]

I agree that the snapshots-details-tab-panel looks strange and its graphical
design can be improved. Can you please file a new oVirt bugzilla item for
this issue?

----
Thanks,
Einav