[Users] oVirt JavaScript SDK (Design Proposal)

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 07:08:21 EDT 2014

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: oVirt JavaScript SDK (Design Proposal)
Organizer: "Vojtech Szocs" <vszocs at redhat.com>

Time: Monday, April 7, 2014, 3:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM GMT +01:00 Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

Invitees: users at ovirt.org; engine-devel at ovirt.org

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi guys,

we're planning to move oVirt UI to use REST API [1] and this session is the first step in our journey.

Make sure to join if you want to learn about our plans for oVirt JavaScript SDK and its use in web applications.

Topics covered:
* Java SDK overview
* JavaScript SDK design overview
* JavaScript Binding API proposal
* Future plans

Estimated duration: 2 hours

To join this meeting, dial into the Intercall bridge and use following conference code: 712 886 7405 #
https://www.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=7128867405

PDF slides will be available on day of presentation.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Design/Using_REST_API_In_Web_UI

Regards,
Vojtech