[Users] New oVirt Community Dashboard

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 15:12:20 EST 2014

With much pleasure, I would like to introduce a new tool for the oVirt community: a community dashboard from the team at Bitergia.

This dashboard, found at [1], should enable us to get better insights into the activity within our community, as well as what communication channels are performing the best and who is most active on any given day.

Thanks to the work of Bitergia and Dave Neary, this dashboard is now ready for community feedback. I would invite you to take a look and make comments on how the information is presented and what data is available. Currently, the data is updated once a day.

Two initial questions: would IRC data be useful? And, would an aggregate page of all of the "Top" lists be something to add, too?

Two known bugs: The links to the MySQL and JSON data files are not working at the moment.

We welcome your feedback!

Peace,
Brian

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/stats

--
Brian Proffitt - oVirt Community Manager
Phone: +1 312 477 4320 / Cell: +1 574 383 9BKP