[Users] (no subject)

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 11:42:52 EST 2014

On 02/20/2014 04:06 PM, Koen Vanoppen wrote:
> Thanx, for the answer. But he successfully created a ticket and received
> a number, but when he then starts the client again, as asked ( "Connect
> to the client again (again, r-v will ask for the password in a pop-up
> window):" ) He has to give a password. Maybe important. The username
> field is empty and can't be modified.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Koen

Find attached a complete example of how to do this with the python SDK.
This generates a remote-viewer configuration file like the GUI does.

Note that you will need the latest version of the SKD, 3.4.0.4, as
otherwise the all_content parameter required to get the subject of the
certificate of the host isn't available.