[Users] Disk error

Koen Vanoppen vanoppen.koen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 00:30:51 EST 2014

Hi all!

I got a kind of a strange error in ovirt. THere was a problem with a vm
that was complaining about low disk space. (in terms of storage space of
the storage center). So I did a live migration of the vm's disk. This
failed, so I did a shutdown of the vm, to see if that would help, but now I
can't get the VM back up again. Neither can I remove the disk or deactivate
the dis. This is the error:
Keep in mind that the vm is down and he had 2 disks...

While trying to deactivate the disk:

Error while executing action:

KV-virt-v2v:

   - Cannot hot unplug Virtual Machine Disk. Disk KV-virt-v2v_Disk2 is
   being moved or copied.

When I try to simply remove the vm:

Error while executing action:

KV-virt-v2v:

   - Cannot remove VM. Disk KV-virt-v2v_Disk2 is being moved or copied.
   - Cannot remove VM. Disk LargeTemplate_Disk1 is being moved or copied.

Kind regards,

Koen