[Users] Need to recreate public RSA key on node

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Wed Jan 8 17:37:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

I inadvertently overwrote my root authorized_keys file on my host/node
(copied instead of appended :( ), so I need to find the proper public
RSA key to put back there for ovirt-engine.

But I can't seem to find the private (or public) key on the Engine.
There is no actual account "ovirt-engine" on the Engine. Where does this
key come from?

Any other suggestions on an easy way to recreate the file? This is my
only node, and it hosts my Primary Data Domain, so I don't think I can
easily remove/re-add it.

My node was up at the time, and surprisingly it remains up and
operational at least for now. What is the remote root ovirt-engine login
used for?

-Bob