[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5.0 Beta is now available for testing

Boyan Tabakov blade at alslayer.net
Fri Jul 11 10:59:37 UTC 2014

Hello Gary and Nir,

On Sat Jul  5 23:22:13 2014, Nir Soffer wrote:
> [...]

I've had similar issues with Equallogic, as Gary has described earlier
here:
https://sites.google.com/a/keele.ac.uk/partlycloudy/ovirt/gettingovirttoworkwithdellequallogic.

I've used his patch as a baseline (thanks for the original effort,
Gary!) with some minor fixes/additions and the code can be found here:
https://github.com/futurice/vdsm/tree/equallogic-multiple-iscsi-ifaces

The main issue seems to be that VDSM didn't work properly when multiple
network interfaces are used to connect to the iSCSI storage, as is the
situation with our Equallogic installation. The patch is currently
against vdsm version 4.13.2 and we've been using it as well with
version 4.13.3.

Nir, feel free to comment. I am not sure if this patch is ready for
upstream yet, but hopefully it illustrates some issues that may need
solving.

Best regards,
Boyan Tabakov