[ovirt-users] fileserver as a guest oVirt

Niklas Fondberg niklas at vireone.com
Mon Jul 14 08:10:57 UTC 2014

Thanks, after reading it makes sense. I suppose I need to drop my hope of
having sharing possibility with the host.
I have two questions that you might be able to answer:
1. Does direct LUN support partitions or only whole devices
2. Do you know of any open source way of making them shareable to Ovirt?

My setup is simple:
- HP DL380 with dual Xeon and lots of RAM. Boots from seperate disk (USB)
- MSA60 with p411 attached to the HP DL380

When we grow oVirt we will grow with DL360¹s and use all shared storage
from the guest fileserver on the first host.