[ovirt-users] Firewall?

Chris Hunt dharmachris at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:06:25 UTC 2014

I haven't don e it based on IP but I think you could set separate chains
per MAC or 802.1Q VLAN ID..

ebtables -A FORWARD -p IPv4 --ip-dst 172.16.1.4 -s -j DROP
or
ebtables -A FORWARD -d 00:11:22:33:44:55 -j DROP

DROP actually drops to IPTABLES.  So, then you just setup iptables normally.  This assumes you're running a bridge and watch out for  --physdev-in

-Chris