[ovirt-users] italian language pack ?

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 13:54:07 UTC 2014

Il 19/06/2014 15:24, Einav Cohen ha scritto:
> Hi Gianluca,
>
> Thank you for working hard on completing the translation - it is highly
> appreciated!
>
> according to [1], ovirt-3.5.0 beta is planned for 2014-06-26 (which is
> ~1 week from now), however I am not sure if this is a build date or a
> release date (I assume it is a build date, as it is the same time in
> which we plan to branch 'ovirt-engine-3.5' out of 'master' - maybe
> @Sandro/Eyal can confirm that).

Beta will be composed on 2014-06-26 using the last nightly snapshot available.
If it won't pass basic sanity test a new build may be required but it will be highly appreciated that maintainers ensure their packages works the day
before the repository composition.
The branch will be created from the git hash of the build passing basic sanity test.