[Users] Host CPU type is not compatible with Cluster Properties

Hans Hinrichsen Hills hans.h.hias at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:02:56 UTC 2014

I'm learning (self-learning) about Ovirt Server, and I had Inatlled in one
IBM Server xSeries 209 with CentOS release 6.5 (Final) 64 bit. I setup ovirt
engine with no problem. In the same server I try to put de same Host and
receive the following messages:

Host MiPrueba moved to Non-Operational state as host does not meet the
cluster's minimum CPU level. Missing CPU Features : <UNKNOWN>.

In the console, the host is market with Host CPU type is not compatible with
Cluster Properties

cpuFlags =
'fpu,vme,de,pse,tsc,msr,pae,mce,cx8,apic,sep,mtrr,pge,mca,cmov,pat,pse36,clf
lush,dts,acpi,mmx,fxsr,sse,sse2,ss,ht,tm,pbe,syscall,nx,lm,constant_tsc,pebs
,bts,pni,dtes64,monitor,ds_cpl,est,cid,cx16,xtpr,lahf_lm,model_coreduo'

I need to know if I can use this server to ovirt-engine

Saludos cordiales,
Hans Hinrichsen Hills