[Users] Otopi pre-seeded answers and firewall settings

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 07:51:02 UTC 2014

I now asked Sandro and he told me the obvious: In the "New Host" form there is a checkbox for that :-)

In hosted-engine we do not support that, it's always set - ' override_iptables=True ' in [1].

You can open a bug if you want, to make this configurable.

It might make sense to use the value input in the question about iptables, but these are different issues.

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-hosted-engine-setup.git;a=blob;f=src/plugins/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/engine/add_host.py
--
Didi