[Users] Force certain VMs to be on different hosts

noc noc at nieuwland.nl
Mon Mar 31 12:31:45 UTC 2014

On 25-3-2014 13:47, Gilad Chaplik wrote:
> [...]
I tried it and was suprised about the following:
made an positive affinity group with two vms in it, then tried to
migrate one vm and got a rather surprising and not quite helpful message.
I expected that the second vm would be migrated after the first was done
but the message is about something on the receiving host not being in
working order. Sorry my memory is a bit vague about it. Will try later
to day and reproduce if needed.

Is what I describe possible/planned?

Regards,

Joop