[ovirt-users] vdsm issue

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Fri Oct 24 10:47:20 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 03:01:40PM +0800, John Michael Mercado wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need your help. Everytime the vdsm start, the server become *read-only
>  file system*. My OS installed in SAN storage.

Could you share more details about your platfor? Is it el6?
Which vdsm version is running there? Did it work better with a previous
version?

Do you have anything in /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log? and supervdsm.log?

Vdsm may be restoring the host network configuration to some outdated
values that break the connection to you SAN storage.

Dan.