[ovirt-users] utostarting VMs after restart

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 09:19:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

On St, 2014-09-17 at 07:10 +0200, Grzegorz Szypa wrote:
> Hi,
>

> where are located the scripts starting VMs in the environment oVirt?

What scripts do you mean? Currently, I'm aware of two means of
autostarting:
1. mark the VM as "Highly Available", it will be autostarted on engine
(re)start an restarted after failure (crash or watchdog action or ...).
This is done by engine service itself
2. hosted engine scripts do autostart ovirt-engine VM in hosted engine
setups

so although you mention scripts, I guess what you want is 1.

David