[ovirt-users] [DISCUSSION] oVirt Weekly Sync Goals and Future.

Yaniv Dary ydary at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 11:28:16 EDT 2015

Hi,
In my opinion the current format can be replaced by a etherpad update
that is sent as a newsletter every week. The current format doesn't add
a lot of value to the project work and doesn't create a real sync on the
ongoing topics. No decisions are done today there as well.

What do you think should be the goal of the weekly meeting? How can we
improve it? Is a newsletter a good enough update?

Thanks!

--
Yaniv Dary
Technical Product Manager