[ovirt-users] Move/Migrate Storage Domain to new devices

Dael Maselli dael.maselli at lnf.infn.it
Mon Apr 20 14:48:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a data storage domain that use one FC LUN. I need to move all
data to a new storage server.

I tried by move single disks to a new storage domain but some cannot be
moved, I think because they are thin-cloned by template.

When I worked with LVM I use to do a simple pvmove leaving the VG
intact, is there something similar (online or in maintenance) in oVirt?
Can I just do a pvmove from the SPM host o it's going to destroy everything?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Dael Maselli.

Dael Maselli  ---  INFN-LNF Computing Service  --  +39.06.9403.2214

              * http://www.lnf.infn.it/~dmaselli/ *