[ovirt-users] Testing ovirt 3.6 beta 3: Gluster hyperconvergence

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Fri Aug 28 03:31:10 EDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 7:14 PM, wodel youchi <wodel.youchi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is gluster hyperconvergence still part of ovirt 3.6?

No, unfortunately due to different issues it didn't get in for the feature
freeze and so we had to postpone to the next release.
It's still considered a really interesting feature and we are still working
on it but it will not come in 3.6.

Last week we had a presentation about it at the KVM forum, here you can
find some updated info:
http://www.linux-kvm.org/images/5/51/03x04-Martin_Sivak-oVirt_and_gluster_hyperconverged.pdf