[ovirt-users] searching vm disks according to vm tags

Jiří Sléžka jiri.slezka at slu.cz
Thu Aug 27 08:41:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

Is there a possibility to filter (in manager) all disks which belongs to
vms with certain tag? If not I think it would be useful. What do you think?

I am trying this: I have about 50 vms with disks on different storages.
I have tagged some from this vms by tag "migrate_to_new_storage" and
then I would like to move all appropriate disks to new storage. It seems
it is not possible from manager (in simple way - it looks like I have to
filter vms by tag, then click on every of them, choose disks tab, select
them, click move,...).

It would also be nice to have possibility to filter by tags also with
boolean operator "AND" and not just "OR".

Cheers,

Jiri