[ovirt-users] Help understanding Gluster in oVirt

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Wed Feb 4 18:14:42 UTC 2015

I have two nodes running the hosted engine and gluster setup for replicate
between them. Mounting to localhost seems to be working so far. I have live
migrated the engine, pulled the plug on a running node, and rebooted each
node to ensure it all works properly. I have had few issues with this setup.
I didn't like ctdb because it adds another layer of complexity that is
unnecessary for MY setup.

Node1 gluster drive on sdb

Node2 gluster drive on sdb

Both replicate and are the same make and model drive.

ovirt-ha running on both for hosted-engine

This setup is for hosted engine only, my actual storage for VM's and what
not do not run in this fashion.

Hope This helps

Donny D