[ovirt-users] Low cost fencing/stonith devices

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 06:31:37 EST 2015

Hello,
I ask this question again to see if there are some improvements.

I am searching for a low cost stonith/fencing device for servers or
hardware that has no ipmi/ilo on board.

I see that there are some interesting products on the market like ubnt/mfi
mpower that are controllable power outlets but there is no driver for them.

In my use case WOL support will be enough (using it with ssh or shared
storage fencing) but as far as I know WOL is not yet supported in ovirt.

So is there some fencing device supported in 100/200$ price range?

Thanks,
Mario