[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5.1 user permissions

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Thu Jan 29 10:20:31 EST 2015

You are assigning permissions at too high of a level.

Set the following permissions for users to be able to only see what they create

Add a new set of permissions in the config menu

Login to system
Create instance
Attach to storage domains

Then assign that permission at the datacenter level, or even better the cluster level

And add permissions as needed

I will get you some screen shots when I get home