[ovirt-users] Low cost fencing/stonith devices

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 18:50:22 UTC 2015

>:

> Hello Mario,
>
> great you ask that, I am pretty interested myself.
>
> Great, I am not alone!

> Atm, I did not have time to persue this subjct any futher.

Me too, if I had time I would have tried to develop mPower driver.

> > So is there some fencing device supported in 100/200$ price range?
>
> One option would be networked PDU's [2] (here in Germany, they are
> around 200 Euro), maybe you can get some used ones. I think there is a
> list with supported devices though I cannot find it ATM.

Unfortunately having a complete list of hardware supported is not so easy.
And because they are power devices each country has its standard.
Infact now I am searching on ebay "switched rackmount pdu" and I find only
item from english shops (that costs more than 200 euro).
Can you please tell me the german translation of "switched rackmount pdu"
so I can search in german shops?