[ovirt-users] ovirt 3.5 self-hosted engine and ovirtmgmt not syncronised

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Fri Jan 23 15:07:57 UTC 2015

You have to move the hosted engine to another host to sync the networks, they cannot be synced while the host is running vm's. Bring your second hosted engine machine online so the engine can be migrated, and the host in which you want to sync the network can be synced.

I only know from experience, and one of the ovirt devs may have a better solution. This is what worked for me.

Donny D