[ovirt-users] used engine-iso-uploader to upload ISO , but cant find the images

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 05:36:37 UTC 2015

Hi All
I finished installing   oVirto 3.5.2-1 on CentOS 6.6 64 bit OS and it is working  and now I am slowly epxloring other feaures.
I have uploaded a ISO image, and the message says that It is been uploaded as follows

# engine-iso-uploader -i ISO_DOMAIN  upload /root/CentOS-6.6-x86_64-Kazoo-0.iso
Please provide the REST API password for the admin at internal oVirt Engine user (CTRL+D to abort):
Uploading, please wait...
INFO: Start uploading /root/CentOS-6.6-x86_64-Kazoo-0.iso
WARNING: failed to refresh the list of files available in the ISO_DOMAIN ISO storage domain. Please refresh the list manually using the 'Refresh' button in the oVirt Webadmin console.
INFO: /root/CentOS-6.6-x86_64-Kazoo-0.iso uploaded successfully

When I try to referesh, I cannot see the ISO image so far, I did wait for 10 to 15 min and then refreshed also
I have attached the screen shot for reference
thanks
Joseph John