[ovirt-users] distributed striped replicated volumes can not create

肖力 exiaoli at 163.com
Mon May 18 03:14:44 UTC 2015

hi
I test create distributed striped replicated volumes ,but not succeed。
First Prompt "Replica Count mast between in 4 and 16", and i chang Replica Count to 4.
Then Prompt "Number of bricks should be a mutiple of Stripe Count and Replica count".
Then i change different Replica Count Stripe Count ,add brick 8,12,16.  It is not work。
I use oVirt Engine Version: 3.5.2.1-1.el6, Can Someone help me, tks!