[ovirt-users] Configuring ilo2 PM; passing ssh options

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Thu May 21 18:11:40 UTC 2015

On 12.05.2015 09:16, Martin Perina wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
Hello Martin,

sorry for answering that late. And thanks for pointing me to the man
page! I always seem to forget that.

> options defined in PM tab are used to pass custom settings
> of specific fence agent. In you case please take a look
> at man page for fence_ilo2. I looked there briefly and
> I'm afraid that your parameter is not supported.

Ok, this command runs fine and uses XML:
fence_ilo2 -a 10.11.0.212 --username=ovirt -p secret -v -o status
--ssl-insecure --tls1.0

However, using options --tls1.0 and --ssl-insecure does not work in the
engine. What puzzles me: the fence agent seems to use an SSL connection
and XML; while the GUI wants an SSH port form me?

There I get the error:
Unknown options ..

now I only get
Test succeeded - unknown (witch actually is not successful)

Thanks!