[ovirt-users] Question about upgrading ovirt 3.5.3 to 3.5.4

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Wed Sep 9 19:23:10 UTC 2015

"yum update" on the hosts only.
Von: users-bounces at ovirt.org [users-bounces at ovirt.org]" im Auftrag von "Jason Keltz [jas at cse.yorku.ca]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. September 2015 21:08
An: users
Betreff: [ovirt-users] Question about upgrading ovirt 3.5.3 to 3.5.4

Hi.

I have a system consisting of an engine + several hosts running 3.5.3,
and I want to upgrade everything to 3.5.4.   According to the release
notes, all I should do is:

> # yum update "ovirt-engine-setup*"
> # engine-setup

I did this with engine, and it seemed to upgrade okay.

I'm puzzled whether this applies to the hosts as well?  The release
notes aren't clear to me in that respect.

Thanks for any assistance!

Jason.