[ovirt-users] moving storage and importing vms issue

Jiří Sléžka jiri.slezka at slu.cz
Wed Sep 9 22:30:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am working on some consolidation of our RHEV/oVirt servers and I moved
one storage to new oVirt datacenter (put it into maintenance, detached
it from old and imported into new datacenter) which worked pretty good.

Then I tried to import all the vms which worked also great except for
three of them.

These vms are stucked in VM Import sub-tab and are quietly failing
import attempts (I can only see failed task "Importing VM clavius-winxp
from configuration to Cluster CIT-oVirt" but no related event and/or
explanation)

There is only one host in this datacenter/cluster which is SPM. I can't
find anything interesting in vdsm.log (short span of import time is in
attachment).

Could you point me where should I look, please?

Storage (FC) was formerly attached to RHEV3.5.3 on RHEL6.7 and was
imported into oVirt3.5.4 on CentOS7.1

Thanks in advance,

Jiri Slezka