[ovirt-users] Permission Issues

Budur Nagaraju nbudoor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:38:43 UTC 2015

HI

I have created a new role and applied the below permission,when I create a
new instance from the chosen template I get the error "user is not
authorized to perform this action.

under system :enabled the checkbox Login permissions
under vm:basic operations and remote login.
Provisioning Operations:create and create instance.
Diskprofile:attach disk profile.

Thanks,
Nagaraju