[ovirt-users] vm provisionning with foreman/ovirt

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon Sep 28 12:41:21 UTC 2015

Hi Yaniv,

I successfully tested the foreman integration with ovirt 3.5 for host
provisionning, but I'm now so much interested in the vm provisionning
during the vm creation with a PXE boot on a kickstart file generated by
foreman.
I've tested the vm provisionning in the foreman side with computer
resource and all works as expected. But to my mind, it would be easier
to deal this workflow with ovirt as a unique interface. Is there some
current work to implement this into ovirt?

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle Infrastrutures Informatiques