[ovirt-users] oVirt 4 and Neutron

Devin Acosta devin at pabstatencio.com
Fri Dec 2 20:23:05 UTC 2016

Marcin,

So an update on my situation, I restarted all OpenVSwitch processes on all
boxes and was able to get the CPU issue with ovs-vswitchd to return to
normal. So I believe all those issues are resolved. I can create
networks/subnets, minus that one strange UI issue which I'll work with
Alexander Wels to resolve. When I still go to launch a Virtual Machine,
should I be seeing the subnets that I created? Am I missing something? It
seems like i'm about 95% there and I am just missing something.

602-354-1220 || devin at linuxguru.co