[ovirt-users] Can't fine engine postgres password

paf1 at email.cz paf1 at email.cz
Fri Feb 19 07:49:51 EST 2016

Hello,

it's running well on ovirt 3.6, but exists the same procedure for ovirt 3.5 ??
Didn't find that.  Or can I use this from ovirt 3.6 on 3.5 version ??

regs.
Pavel

Hi,

database configuration is stored in the VM/host where engine is installed
in "/etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/10-setup-database.conf". If you used
automatic database setup, then whole db configuration is generated
automatically. And please bear in mind that db user password is
different from webadmin user (admin at internal) password which you can
specify during installation.

Martin Perina