[ovirt-users] oVirt goes to FOSDEM 2016 - the full scoop!

Mikey Ariel mariel at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 13:36:48 EST 2016

FOSDEM 2016 is just a few short weeks away, and I'm happy to share with
you the full details about our community presence at the conference.

=======
Virt & IaaS Devroom
=======

Just a reminder that the full schedule is published on the FOSDEM
website[1], and we have some great presentations from our community
members for you to learn from.

=======
oVirt/Foreman Stand
=======

This year we will share a stand with our friends from the Foreman
project. Stop by to say hello, grab swag, and enjoy some cool demos!

**STAND VOLUNTEERS WANTED**

If you're attending FOSDEM and would like to help us out, we'd love to
have you there! This is a great opportunity to chat about oVirt with
FOSDEM attendees and meet other community members from all over the world.

Special surprise swag is reserved for booth volunteers! Please sign up
for booth shifts in the etherpad[2] (lines 11-33). One of our core
contributors will also be at the booth to support and co-pilot each shift.

=======
Social Event on Saturday
=======

In previous years, we had informal social gatherings for our community
members on Saturday evening. These evenings are yet another excellent
opportunity to meet and chat with the oVirt community outside the hectic
FOSDEM venue.

This year we'd like to hold an event again if there is enough demand, so
please write your name/IRCnick/Twitter/G+/email in the etherpad[2] (line
86 and down) **by January 15**.

If there is enough interest, we will reserve a nice pub in the center of
Brussels and buy the first round :)

See you in Brussels!

[1] https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/virtualisation_and_iaas/
[2] http://etherpad.ovirt.org/p/ovirt-fosdem-2016