[ovirt-users] heavy webadmin

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri Jan 8 06:13:03 EST 2016

Hi all,

Since I upgraded engine to 3.6, I noticed that the webadmin takes a lot
of ressources whatever is the browser. It can become very slow even for
small actions, like changing tabs or editing a vm. The browser activity
becomes intensive (100% of cpu) and the processor very hot with a
increased fan activity. I suppose javascript to be responsible of this
behaviour. Is there a way to reduce the resource allocated to the webadmin?
(This is not a weakness of my laptop which is an i7 cpu with 16GB of RAM)

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle Infrastrutures Informatiques