[ovirt-users] host status "Non Operational" - how to diagnose & fix?

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 12:59:20 UTC 2016

Hi Will,

The engine relies on the status reported by VDSM for the management network
'ovirtmgmt' and for its underlying nics/vlans.

In order to see the configuration of 'ovirtmgmt' network please paste the
output of the following command to be executed on the host:
vdsClient -s 0 getVdsCaps

In addition, in order to see the reported status of the networks run and
paste on the host:
vdsClient -s 0 getVdsStats

That should give the indication of which nic is reported as down for
ovirtmgmt by vdsm.

Regards,
Moti