[ovirt-users] Software Raid not possible in oVirt Node 4.0 ?

Roger Meier roger.meier at 4synergy.com
Fri Jul 1 08:39:22 UTC 2016

Hello together,

I tried to install the new oVirt Node 4.0 from:
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-4.0/iso/ovirt-node-ng-installer/
Mostly of the configuration in the installer is the default settings,
expect that i wan't to setup a software raid 1,
with the two disks on the server. I have done this before with CentOS
7.3 installation and this parition setup worked as expected. But here
with the Node Installer , it failed.

A screenshot of the Error message attached. Is this not supported at the
moment?  Or is their a special setting, which i missed for the Node 4.0
? Or is this perhaps a bug? For reporting
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=ovirt ?

Greetings
Roger Meier