[ovirt-users] disk not bootable

Fernando Fuentes ffuentes at darktcp.net
Fri Jul 1 19:31:21 UTC 2016

Nir.

Thank you for your reply.

Attached is the vdsm log of the hosts that power on the vm in this
example.

VM name is Win7-QA5
vdsm_alpha.log was the host that started the VM when it got transfer to
the iscsi domain.
vdsm_zeta.log was the host that started the VM when it got transfer back
to the nfs domain.

I included everything for trouble shooting purposes.

Also here is the engine log that talks about it as well:
http://pastebin.com/3cHBNMcg

Hope this helps.

Regards,
--