[ovirt-users] [oVirt 4.0] Is it possible to access oVirt through a reverse proxy

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 23:36:09 UTC 2016

Hi all

If this is correct, it is a massive problem for us.  We're still on RHEV
v3.5 ATM but have plans to move to RHEV v4 when it looks production ready.

Many of our users are external parties that access the RHEV user portal
externally via a (Juniper) reverse proxy appliance.  The RHEV user
portal URL gets rewritten to the URL of the Juniper appliance.

Should I file a bug on this, or an RFE?

Thanks