[ovirt-users] Cannot add Hosted Engine Host because of missing answersfile

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 08:25:49 UTC 2016

Hi Sure I can, I will attach them today.

The install failed at the end as the installer/deploy didn't like my
hostfile on the vdsm host where I was doing the install. The install
of the engine went fine.

I don't think it's a bug, it could be tackled when such thing happens
but still, it was a config issue what actually shouldn't be an issue
to let the full install succeed.

Do you upfront have an idea if I need to do a full new deploy ?

I will grab the logs for you later on.

Do you want them in a bugreport ?

Thanks,

Matt