[ovirt-users] disk not bootable

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 15:48:54 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 6:43 PM, Francesco Romani <fromani at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

Fernando, can you describe exactly how you moved the disk?

I assume that you selected the vm in the virtual machines tab, then selected
disks from the sub tab, then selected move, and selected the target
storage domain.

Also, can you reproduce this with a new vm? (create vm with disk nfs, stop vm,
move disk to iscsi, start vm).