[ovirt-users] Software Raid not possible in oVirt Node 4.0 ?

Roger Meier roger.meier at 4synergy.com
Wed Jul 6 09:12:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

I defined software raid in the storage stage during the installation.
How can i access the logfiles? Because
when i try to switch via ctrl+alt i don't find any shell prompt like on
the normal installation of CentOS, etc.
I can try to do a video, and strip it down. Which parts do you need from
the installation, only the part when
i create the partitions?

Greetings
Roger