[ovirt-users] Is it possible to disable qxl video?

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Wed Jul 6 12:06:04 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

The 4.0 Vdsm allows you to run a headless VM, meaning a VM without graphic device/frontend.
Not sure Engine allows you that however. I'm afraid you will need to write a Vdsm hook.

There could be simpler solutions depending on the Engine

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D