[ovirt-users] Can't move VMs from a data domain to another

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Jul 6 13:46:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was using a NFS storage and I'm now moving all VMs from there to an iSCSI.
I successfully moved most VMs disks but now when I try to move those made from template using thin and VMs from pool, I get the following error :
"the template that this VM is based on doesn't exit on any storage domain"

When I check, I can see that the template still exist, none have been removed...Any idea how to solve this ?

Should I use a different method to move those VMs (I'm currently trying to use the "move" option from the disks interface.) ?