[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4.0 Login Issue

Ralf Schenk rs at databay.de
Wed Jul 6 15:00:29 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've got this, too. But I thought this to be normal since the
session-timeout was reached.

Bye

Am 06.07.2016 um 04:08 schrieb Melissa Mesler:
> I am running 4.0 on CentOS 7.2. Sometimes when I first log in to the
> admin page, it will give me and error that says "Request state does not
> match session state." Then if I go through the process of logging in
> again, it will go through with no issue. It doesn't do this every time
> but it does do it quite often. Any ideas on why?
>
> - MeLLy

*Ralf Schenk*
fon +49 (0) 24 05 / 40 83 70
fax +49 (0) 24 05 / 40 83 759
mail *rs at databay.de* <mailto:rs at databay.de>

*Databay AG*
Jens-Otto-Krag-Straße 11
D-52146 Würselen
*www.databay.de* <http://www.databay.de>

Sitz/Amtsgericht Aachen • HRB:8437 • USt-IdNr.: DE 210844202
Vorstand: Ralf Schenk, Dipl.-Ing. Jens Conze, Aresch Yavari, Dipl.-Kfm.
Philipp Hermanns
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Wilhelm Dohmen